Saturday, December 1, 2012

Mysteries and Bucket Lists



I often hear folks talking or discussing stuff they want or wanted to do on their personal Bucket List. Personally, I have so much on my Bucket List that I can never kick the bucket because there will be too much left un-accomplished. (That’s why I have a long list.)

However, up near the top, was a desire to see my books on the shelf at Barnes & Noble. I got this done over the weekend, thanks to a persistent young man at our local B & N who was able to order my books in for a signing, and accord me the honor of seeing my books, KILLERWATT and KILLERFIND on a shelf for sale at B & N. I was as excited as a four year old wanting to see Santa.

My Christmas came early this year.
 
What's on your Bucket List?

No comments:

Post a Comment